3 biggest advantages
- It has an elliptical shape and can be placed in the middle of the room.
- It offers 360° rotation.
- Great design with hidden integrated handle.
How much space can it heat up?
This wood burning stove heats up about 200 m3 – this applies to a normally insulated bungalow (the most common type of new house), with a thermal comfort of 21 °C and an average output of 7 kW.
How often can you use it?
- This wood burning stove serves as an additional source of heat.
- The stove is not intended for 24/7 operation.
- During the summer months, we recommend regular service, maintenance and cleaning – chimney, firebox, stove.
The stove is provided with a unique Airbox control system. Both primary and secondary air can be controlled with a single lever.
Transport and installation of wood burning stoves
Transport to you is provided for free. We can arrange professional installation for you.